When you donate to Jobs for Nevada’s Graduates Inc., you are donating to an organization that has a proven track record of decreasing dropout rates and increasing the youth employment and post secondary entry rate. You are donating to Nevada youth who are among the most at-risk of dropping out of high school; for whom the JAG Program is a lifeline to success in school and in life. Give a tax-deductible gift today and make a lasting difference in the future of Nevada’s students.
Choose a Donation Amount / Every Dollar Makes a Difference
Your donations make a positive impact on students’ lives every day. Here are some ways that your donations help to make a difference in children’s lives:
- $500 Supports numerous students in need of support to graduate for 1 school year
- $200 Provides 20 students with tutoring to pass the proficiency or end of course exams necessary for graduation
- $75 Buys professional interview clothing for 1 student that will help them in job interviews
- $65 Helps a non-graduate complete a high school equivalency exam (prep and exam)
- $32.50 Buys a one month bus pass for a student to get to school and work
- $10 Buys School Supplies for 1 student
- You can always donate an amount of your choosing as well.
Your Gifts are Tax-Deductible
Jobs for Nevada’s Graduates Inc. is registered as a 501 (c) (3) Nonprofit Organization with the Internal Revenue Service and is registered with the Nevada Secretary of State as a Tax-Exempt Organization. Your contributions to Jobs for Nevada’s Graduates Inc. are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law and will be used to advance our goals of increasing youth graduation, employment and post-secondary entry rates in Nevada.